Information coming from the school that was posted on Campus News and Announcements will be moved to the "Updates" section as new announcemtnts are made. To find the Update section, hover over the Online Instructional Info tab.
Students were given Google Classroom and Remind codes for communicating with each teacher. If a student needs the codes, they are below. Click on the department, you will find each teacher and class/period, you can find all codes there.
Google Classroom and Remind Codes:
If students have trouble logging on, try resetting password.
Directions to reset student's network password:
1) Go to http://password.dallasisd.org
2) Click on “Need help?”
3) Click on “Forgot My Password”
4) Type in ID# as Username
5) Type answer to the challenge question
6) If you cannot answer the challenge question, go back and try again (it will ask you different questions)
7) If message says challenge questions are not updated, then call Technical Assistance at: 972-925-5630
8) If you can answer the challenge question, then create a new password, following these guidelines:
Password must be at least 8 characters (do not use your name, no double letters or numbers, do not use a similar password to any used in the last 6 months)
At least 1 uppercase or capital letter and 1 number
1 special character (!@#$%*)
For any other computer problems, call the Technical Assistance Center at 972-925-5630 (when asked to put in employee ID#, put in your student ID#)