Supervisor: Kim Wheeler
Grade Levels: Various
School Feeder Pattern:
Special Education (Transition, 18+, VCT)
School Colors: Blue and White
To become a premier program to prepare interns with disabilities with the neccessary skills to reach their maximum potential which will lead to post-secondary success.
To educate interns with disabilities in an age appropriate environment serving their individual needs through agency connections, community collaboration, career exploration, employment skills, independent living skills and self-determination skills.
- Provide a successful transition from school to adulthood
- Receive a continuum of transition services outside of their home campus
- Acquire skills neccessary to enter post-secondary opportunities
- Link with community resources that can be utilized after high school
- Become familiar with transportation options throughout the city