NOTICE: Last Day of Classes is May 27, 2020. We wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy summer break! First Day of Classes is August 17, 2020.
AVISO: El último día de clases es el 27 de mayo de 2020. ¡Les deseamos a todos unas vacaciones de verano seguras, felices y saludables! El primer día de clases es el 17 de agosto de 2020.
Dallas ISD Schools are closed indefinitely. However, learning will continue! Your scholar will experience online school from home Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm. At-home digital learning began on Monday, March 23 with check-ins and technology set-up. Please ensure you are receiving our Spark newsletter to receive important updates. See below for helpful information and links.
Staff Contact & Classes Information: Online office hours for staff members begin Tuesday, March 24. Staff will be available 9:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00.
Remind Messaging: Ensure you're receiving the most up-to-date notices through your scholar's advisory teacher's Remind messages. See staff contact information log for their Remind code and text the code to 81010.
Tech Support: Don't have a computer at home? Were you absent when IGNITE distributed Chromebooks to all scholars? Having trouble with technology? Email or call Mr. Benagh at ABENAGH@DALLASISD.ORG or (972) 794-7779. Call Dallas ISD technology support at (972) 925-5630.
Counseling & 504 Services (FAQ) - Dallas ISD has 3 platforms to help connect students and parents with our School Counselor, Ms. Kilpatrick.
- Let's Talk Link: Let's Talk / Let's Talk
- Counseling Services Request Form:
- Outlook Counseling/504 Booking Page for IGNITE MS
Special Education Services
- Visit the IGNITE Special Education Website
- Special Education services by video conferencing and internet-based lessons
- (ARD) committee and Section 504 meetings will be conducted virtually
- Should a Scholar need support, complete the Resource/Inclusion form found on the SPED website
- IGNITE Flex Board
- Google Classroom