• For questions or assistance, contact our Campus Records Controller, Ofelia Gonzalez at (972) 794-3208.

  • School Records

    Official school records are maintained by the Campus Records Controller (CRC).  Please contact the school when enrolling or withdrawing your student.  In addition, we ask that you notify the school when your address or telephone number has changed.