Bayles has a new uniform this year!
Click here here to view this page as a Word document.
Click here to view this page as a pdf.
¡Bayles tiene nuevo uniforme este año!
Haz clic aquí para ver esta página en Word.
Haz clic aquí para ver esta página en pdf.
Dress Code for 2020-2021 (Changes coming for 2021-22 School Year)
If a student is out of compliance, the student will be given an opportunity to become compliant prior to contacting parents.
Uniforms may be purchased from any retail store.
Shirts for 2021-22:
Shirts/blouses will be white or sky-blue polo, button-down, or turtleneck. No emblems and/or designs unless it’s Bayles Elementary logo.
Levines stocks the uniform shirts with embroidered Bayles Crest.
Gloria Hernandez, 214-870-1496
- Navy or charcoal slacks or shorts for boys
- Navy or plaid (blue and red plaid) slacks, capris, shorts, skort, jumper, or skirt
- Short, jumpers, skirts, skorts must be at least finger-tip length with arms in normal position.
- For safety and security issues, students are not allowed to wear cargo pants or have any cuffing.
- No jeggings, spandex, or tight clothing.
- No jeans of any kind, unless authorized by the principal.
- Pants with loops require belts.
- Students must wear athletic shoes, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed-toe, closed-heel shoes.
Jackets, Cardigans & Jackets:
Color: Should match an accepted uniform color. Students will remove and store other types of jackets upon entering the campus.
Style: They must be appropriately sized and worn over an approved uniform. They may not contain offensive slogans, symbols, or other suggestive or controversial designs.
Other: District school logos are permitted and are not limited in size. (All districtissued school jackets are permitted.)
- Clear plastic or Black Mesh.