To Parents and Scholars,
I certainly hope that you are staying safe during this time. As you are probably aware, due to the COVID-19 cases in the Dallas/Fort Worth area,
Dallas ISD has decided to make several adjustments in the 2020-2021 school year. At this time, the district is offering both face to face and in person
instruction beginning September 8, 2020. More information is forthcoming about how you can choose the method that your child will attend in the fall.
Please see below for important updates:
Enrollment/Registration must be completed online for the 2020-2021 school year. Please access the link below for more information
- 3-5 scholars will use Google Classroom & Google Meets
- PreK-2 scholars will use Seesaw & Zoom
- School office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00-3:30 p.m. Prior to the start of school, calls will be answered virtually
- PreK-2 grades scholars will use iPads
- 3rd-5th grade scholars will use Chromebooks
- Technology will be distributed at the campus prior to enrollment. The information will be sent out as soon as the details are confirmed
- Any scholar in 3-5 who has a laptop that IS NOT a Chromebook must return the lap top and charger in exchange for a Chromebook
- PreK-2 scholars who were issued a Chormebook must return it to campus in exchange for an iPad
We miss each of our scholars and we are excited to have them back this year. Thank you for being patient as we work to prepare our campus for both face-to-face and virtual learning.
Oran M. Roberts Elementary School