E.B. Comstock Middle School is committed to providing and structuring resources to enable all students to develop to their fullest intellectual, physical, mental, emotional, and social potentials. The faculty and staff are committed to offering options for all students, and their philosophy supports goals in intellectual development, self-realization, and personal health.
The faculty and staff at E.B. Comstock believe that education should be geared not only to meet the immediate needs of students, but also to prepare adolescent students for successful entry into high school as well as other endeavors. Central to this philosophy, Comstock's staff, parents, and community embrace specific ideals that lead students toward educational excellence:
- Educators who are knowledgeable about and committed to the young adolescent
- A balanced curriculum between the cognitive and affective needs of adolescents
- Teachers who use varied instructional strategies
- A comprehensive adviser/advisee program
- An interdisciplinary team organization at all grade levels
- A full exploratory program
- Both team planning and personal planning for all teachers
- A positive and collaborative school climate of shared decision-making
Ms. Wesley Sellers
6, 7 and 8
District 9 Trustee Justin Henry
School Division/Feeder Pattern Schools Division 5 - Spruce High School Feeder Pattern
Comstock Middle School is the premier middle school in Dallas ISD, where staff, students, parents, and community work together towards excellence.
A school community that is safe, positive & joyful, with high expectations for all stakeholders. and focused on equity and excellence for all students.
Orange and white
Top: White for 6th, orange for 7th and black or grey for 8th
Bottoms: Khaki or black