E.B. Comstock Middle School is committed to providing and structuring resources to enable all students to develop to their fullest intellectual, physical, mental, emotional, and social potentials. The faculty and staff are committed to offering options for all students, and their philosophy supports goals in intellectual development, self-realization, and personal health.
The faculty and staff at E.B. Comstock believe that education should be geared not only to meet the immediate needs of students, but also to prepare adolescent students for successful entry into high school as well as other endeavors. Central to this philosophy, Comstock's staff, parents, and community embrace specific ideals that lead students toward educational excellence:
- Educators who are knowledgeable about and committed to the young adolescent
- A balanced curriculum between the cognitive and affective needs of adolescents
- Teachers who use varied instructional strategies
- An interdisciplinary team organization at all grade levels
- A full exploratory program
- Both team planning and personal planning for all teachers
- A positive and collaborative school climate of shared decision-making
Hours of Operation: (New for the 2022-2023 School Year)
8:35am to 3:55p.m. (Doors open at 8:10a.m.)
Grade Levels Served
6th, 7th, and 8th
The vision of E. B. Comstock is the PREMIER MIDDLE SCHOOL IN DALLAS ISD, where staff, students, partners, and community work together toward excellence.
The mission of E. B. Comstock Middle School is to establish a school community focused on delivering CULTURALLY RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTION that is DATA DRIVEN to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to become COLLEGE AND CAREER READY.
Orange, Black, and White
District 9 Trustee Justin Henry
School Division/Feeder Pattern Schools Division 5 - Spruce High School Feeder Pattern