As of September 6, 2020, there is a District-wide issue with student passwords syncing across all platforms (ie EAD login, PowerSchool, Google Classroom, Clever, Outlook Email and Microsoft Suite...etc). The Dallas ISD Technology Department is aware of the problem and they are working throughout the weekend/holiday to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience.
Accessing Your Email - for Students
* To access your District student email account:
* Go to: http://outlook.com/dallasisd.org
* Enter your student ID# only as the username
* do not include @dallasisd.org
* Enter your password (what you used to access technology on campus)
* Default password is Disd$2022
You can also try using the following passwords (a few students have found success):
If any of these options do not work, that means Dallas ISD is still working to resolve the district-wide issue.
If a Chromebook/Laptop locks up: give it 15-20 mins rest, restart, then try again.