Gary Auld Principal
Through an uncompromising commitment to academic rigor, we will create a community of empowered learners and build a legacy of life-long learners. Team work makes the dream work.
Dress CodeIf a student is out of compliance, the student will be given an opportunity to become compliant. If the student refuses, the student will face consequences.
- 8th Grade - Black Collared Polo- Logo Must Be An Inch Or Smaller
- 7th Grade - Orange Collared Polo - Logo's Must Be An Inch Or Smaller
- 6th Grade - Hunter Green Collared Polo - Logo's Must Be An Inch Or Smaller
- White Polo's may be used as an alternate color
- Khaki Colored Slacks, Capris, Shorts (Knee Level) - For safety and security issues, students are not allowed to wear cargo pants or have any cuffing.
- No open toe shoes, sandals or crocs.
- Logos must be an inch or smaller. Zippers must zip all the way down or button up. NO HOODIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Clear plastic with black trim or Black Mesh. No additional colors. Backpacks out of compliance will be confiscated.
- Students MUST wear their ID badges. Consequences will be administered to those not in compliance.
School colors: Texas Orange & Black
Number of teachers: 48
Hours/Bell schedule:1st 0825 - 09102nd 0914 - 09593rd 1003 - 10484th 1052 - 11375th 1141 - 12266th 1310 - 13557th 1359 - 14448th 1448 - 1536
Trustee district: District 7 Audrey Pinkerton
School Division/Feeder Pattern:
Schools Division 5-Adamson High School Feeder Pattern