Bryan Adams P-TECH at Dallas College Eastfield Campus is designed to serve incoming ninth-grade students who are:
- Determined to attend college.
- Tenacious and have a strong work ethic.
- Historically underrepresented in higher education.
To be considered for admission:
- The applicant must meet the requirements for promotion from 8th grade to 9th grade.
- The applicant must have completed all sections of the application for admission.
- The applicant and parent/guardian must attend an interview with the Bryan Adams P-TECH interview committee.
Bryan Adams P-TECH at Eastfield College will accept up to 125 ninth-grade students per year, and students will move together as a cohort as they progress through high school.