The Parent Teacher Organization (PTSO) is a group of parent leaders committed to supporting the success of YMLA scholars.
- The corporation is organized to support the education of children at Young Man’s Leadership Academy at Fred F. Florence Middle School by fostering relationships among the school, students, parents, and teachers.
- To promote the welfare of children in home, school and community.
- To reinforce the upkeep of physical facilities and materials required to deliver a quality educational experience for our students.
- To support Young Man’s Leadership Academy at Fred F. Florence Middle Schools student’s success and providing them with extracurricular activities.
- To be a liaison between parents, students, faculty and the community.
- To fundraise for the school.