Recuerde, puede traducir esta página seleccionando el botón en la parte superior de la página.
STAAR TESTING 2021
Each year in the Spring our students take the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) exams. Our history of excellence in student achievement is at the top of the charts in Dallas ISD and the entire State of Texas, earning us recognition as an Accomplished Campus from Dallas ISD and an A Campus from Texas Education Agency. We're so proud each year of what our students are able to achieve in demonstrating their mastery of the academic contents.
This year, in order to allow for smaller testing groups and to maintain social distancing for the safety of students and faculty/staff, we will be using a slightly different model. Essentially, on the days of a given test, only those students who are taking the test will be physically present on campus. All other students will participate in asynchronous/virtual learning from home on those days.
If you have concerns about your student coming to school to take the STAAR tests, please contact us as accommodations can be made to make sure you and your child are comfortable, including 1:1 testing. You can email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the overview information below for dates, what to bring, and resources to help your student prepare to show their best on STAAR. Also, check out the grade-level specific options to see just the information that applies to your student's grade.
What to Remember on Testing Day
- Drop Off for students is by 8:00 AM at the front entrance of the school (by car). Students riding the bus will arrive by approximately 7:50 AM.
- If you need to know your bus route, you can find it at by clicking this link.
- BRING YOUR CHROMEBOOK/LAPTOP WITH CHARGER as this year all tests will be fully online.
- Dress Code
- White Collared Shirt (polo or button-up)
- Black Pants or Skirt
- Face Mask (worn at all time over both mouth and nose)
- Optional Items
- Water Bottle
- Sweater/Jacket (no hoods worn over head are allowed)
- Small Snacks
- Dismissal & Pick up is 3:55 PM