Welcome to the James Bowie Elementary School Counseling Webpage!
Hello Bowie students and parents! My name is Mrs. McFarlane and I am the school counselor for the 2020-2021 school year. I am so excited to be serving you this year and cannot wait to get to meet each and every one of you! I am so blessed to get to do this job!!
As a School Counselor, I promote the positive academic, career, and personal/social development of your children in the following areas:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Academic intervention meetings
- Student Observations
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, psychologists, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Please take a moment to browse through the site to learn more about what your School Counselor is doing to help the students at Bowie Elementary.
If your child is in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Counselor: Mrs. McFarlane
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 972-925-6609