Sharri C. Zachary, Principal
My vision for Pease is to establish a school culture of excellence and high expectations for ALL. I want our students to be challenged to always aim high for success. Students will enjoy attending school here and teachers and staff will love working here. Aligned to our ACE and campus mission, we will set out to accomplish everything we said we would do.
Inspiring Trust. Teaching Excellence. Transforming Lives.
Educational Background & Experience
- Master of Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Texas at Dallas
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics Education, Grambling State University
- Grades 9-12 Mathematics Teacher, Garland ISD
- Mathematics Academic Facilitator, Garland ISD
- Mathematics Education Research Coordinator, Southern Methodist University
- Local and State Curriculum and Assessment Development
- Mathematics Academic Facilitator, Dallas ISD
- Assistant Principal, Dallas ISD
- Recipient of the Impact on Teaching & Learning Award 2017, Southern Methodist University
- ACE Principal of the Year, 2020-2021
Ms. Zachary has presented at mathematics conferences and universities on topics related to classroom instruction and assessments at the elementary and secondary levels. She is truly committed to the work of teaching and learning for all students.