Sharri C. Zachary, Principal
Principal Sharri C. Zachary is a testament to what is possible with dedicated leadership and a commitment to excellence. Under Principal Zachary’s stewardship, Pease has undergone a remarkable transformation. Under her leadership, she managed a school turnaround from an Improvement Required (IR) status (2018-2019) to a solid 'B' rating in 2021-2022, an achievement that speaks volumes about her abilities and determination. Her visionary approach is deeply rooted in STEAM education—integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics into the curriculum to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in today’s technology-driven world.
Principal Zachary’s goal is not just academic excellence but to pave a pathway of opportunity for every student. She is a force of nature, inspiring her staff and students alike to strive for more and to envision a future without limits. Her initiatives have not only enhanced educational outcomes but have also nurtured an environment where every child can discover and develop their passion.
Principal Zachary is a proud alumnus of Grambling State University, which adds to her dynamic leadership style and her commitment to community upliftment.
Inspiring Trust. Teaching Excellence. Transforming Lives.
Educational Background & Experience
- Master of Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Texas at Dallas
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics Education, Grambling State University
- Grades 9-12 Mathematics Teacher, Garland ISD
- Mathematics Academic Facilitator, Garland ISD
- Mathematics Education Research Coordinator, Southern Methodist University
- Local and State Curriculum and Assessment Development
- Mathematics Academic Facilitator, Dallas ISD
- Assistant Principal, Dallas ISD
- Recipient of the Impact on Teaching & Learning Award 2017, Southern Methodist University
- ACE Principal of the Year, 2020-2021
Ms. Zachary has presented at mathematics conferences and universities on topics related to classroom instruction and assessments at the elementary and secondary levels. She is truly committed to the work of teaching and learning for all students.