Ms. Adu-Oppong, ASP College Advisor
Email | email@example.com
Office | 972-502-6245
What is the College Corner?
The College Corner is a resource center dedicated to serving W.T. White High School's students and parents in their college attainment journey. With expert knowledge on the most up-to-date college, scholarship, and financial aid application processes and trends, your ASP College Advisor, Ms. Adu-Oppong, is here to help you with all things related to college. Our goal is to eliminate barriers, provide access, and create an open supportive environment for all students at W.T. White HS.
Where is the College Corner?
In the Library on the 2nd Floor. Stop by and visit us anytime during, before, and after school! Email Ms. Adu-Oppong at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you'd like to schedule a one-on-one appointment.
What is ASP?
Academic Success Program (ASP) is a Dallas ISD College Access Partner dedicated to building a college-going culture in 15 Dallas ISD high schools. Ms. Adu-Oppong, is your ASP College Advisor. We work with students of all grade levels and their parents to identify the best fit plan as they continue on their path to higher education - whether that be an Ivy League school, a public state university, or a local community college. For more information, go to www.aspdallas.org
The College Corner offers students one-on-one support for:
• College Admissions
• Fee Waivers for SAT/ACT and for College Applications
• Financial Aid
• College Essays
• Recommendation Letters
• Selecting Colleges and Building College Lists
• Selecting a Major or Career
• Interview Prep and Mock Interviews
• PSAT/SAT/ACT/TSI Test Prep and Registration• College Selection (Public vs. Private Universities)
• Fly-Out and Summer Programs
• Enlistment in the Military• And much more!
Applying to College
• The Common Application – Application used for private and out-of-state college and universities. List of schools that use this application is available on the CommonApp website. (www.CommonApp.org)
• Apply Texas – The "common" application used by all Texas public and private colleges and universities. (www.ApplyTexas.org)
• FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.FAFSA.gov)
• TASFA - Financial Aid Form used by Undocumented Students and Non Pell Eligible Students.
• Comparing Financial Aid Letters