W.T. White P.T.S.A.
Parent Teacher Student Association
The W.T. White PTSA supports the students, teachers, and parents of the school in several specific ways:
- Provides conference night meals twice a year for those teachers and faculty who join the PTSA.
- Organizes and funds the annual community Homecoming Parade which promotes school spirit throughout the feeder pattern.
- Schedules educational programs throughout the year for parents and students.
- Offers academic scholarships to graduating seniors which are funded by the Annual WTW Street Fair.
- Hosts events during TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK each Spring.
- Purchases gifts for the school such as new stage skirting for the auditorium.
The PTSA is an opportunity for parents, teachers, and students to collaborate to make W.T.White High School the best it can be. We hope that you will consider joining the organization. We welcome new faces and new ideas!