Session #3 (Saturday morning, February 12th)
Welcome to the School of Science and Engineering’s testing webpage.
- You and your families must read this PDF from the district regarding virtual testing. (Spanish version)
- At 8:00 AM, the registration link (below) will open. Fill this out first.
- At 8:30 AM, the assessment links will open (Essay, Science, and Logic). You can complete them in any order. All instructions are found on the assessments themselves.
- If the form is not yet open, it will say “this form is no longer accepting responses”. When we open the form, that message will disappear.
- You will have two hours to complete all the assessments. The assessments of students who have submitted paperwork regarding extended time have been adjusted for the appropriate length. Submission times are recorded.
- There is no requirement for mic or video monitoring for our assessment.
8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
- Registration (Do this first)
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- If you need technical assistance or are unable to complete the assessments, please email us with your student's first and last name (as used in the application), the best phone number to call back to, and a brief description of the issue to email@example.com.