Woodrow Wilson Records Request
Woodrow Wilson High School Records Request 2022-2023
Wildcats, once we receive your request, we will email you when your request has been fulfilled and is ready for collection within 5 -7 business days from the date your order was received. Thank you for your partnership and patience. It is our pleasure to assist you.
Please use this form to request the following:
- Transcripts 9th -12th grade
- Attendance Report
- Records for DACA ( Cost $9.00)
- Records for Social Security (Cost $3.00)
- Records for Child Support (Cost $3.00)
- Verification of Enrollment (VOE)
Payment: Cash ONLY (Exact Amount)
Parents/Students can start requesting a VOE on October 24, 2022.
- Loss Credit Second Semester School Year 21-22: Please submit a request January 09, 2023
Any student who graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School within the last FIVE years can request a High School Transcript from Woodrow Wilson High School, please have a Valid Driver's License.
Records Request New Link: https://tinyurl.com/WWHSRecords22-23
Records Request QR Code
All other students year of birth 1986 and below may request records through Student Records Services: https://www.dallasisd.org/transcript