Providing the Booker T. community with unrivaled customer service.
• Phones are answered from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
• All faculty and staff have a direct email address. You can find an individual's email address on the Faculty/Staff
• The rear parking Lot, located just off the Woodall Rogers service road, is reserved for Faculty/Staff from 7:00 am-4:30 pm, M-F. Faculty and Staff have parking permits which are displayed on the rearview mirror.
• To ensure safety, students should move their cars from the Student Lot under Woodall Rogers to the Faculty/Staff Lot after school if they anticipate late rehearsals and performances.
• The Routh Street driveway is available for parking from 9:15 am - 3:00 pm and after 4:30 pm. It is reserved for buses before 9:15 am and between 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
• There are one-hour parking spaces available in front of the 1922 Historic Building on Flora Street. These spaces are patrolled regularly.
• Paid parking is available through valet services at One Arts Plaza, across Routh Street.
• Silver Platinum paid parking is available in an underground garage with an entrance off Ross at Jack Evans Blvd.
Visitors are asked to enter the building from the Routh Street entrance. All visitors must present a valid driver's license, or valid government ID at the reception desk. A badge will be provided and must be worn at all times while remaining on campus.
It is necessary that appointments be made in advance for meetings with Administrators and Faculty. Serving students is the first and foremost priority for all Administrators and Faculty. Teachers and students are actively engaged in instruction and will not be able to accommodate visitors during class time.Therefore, all personnel adhere strict appointment schedules during the school day.
Main Office: Accounts payable, schedule appointment to see the Principal with the Principal's Clerk
Bookroom: Textbook distribution