Student Activities Spreadsheet 22-23
- Click here
- Including SEL club sponsored by Ms. Blackburn, Ms. McCray, and Ms. Sledge
- Click here - updated list expected by September 16
How to apply to SEM -
- Application Process: Online applications to the School of Science and Engineering Magnet (SEM) are expected to be made available online beginning November 2022 through January 2023. Students must meet GPA and test score eligibility in order to be qualified to apply. Students applying to SEM must meet the following eligibility: Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) in core subjects (Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies) & Minimum Measurement of Academic Progress (MAP) or other norm referenced test score minimum
- GPA Eligibility: Likely to be 80% Grade point average in core subjects (Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies)
- Standardized Test Eligibility: Likely to be 70th Percentile on recent STAAR in Reading AND Math OR Local 70th Percentile on upcoming Beginning-of-Year MAP Reading AND Math.
- Magnet Assessment: Applicants who meet the minimum GPA and test score requirements are eligible to move forward to the on-campus assessment process. The assessment will be scheduled online once eligibility has been met and all other required documents have been submitted online.
- Facebook: semagnetptsa
TEA School Report Card
Campus Improvement Plan