We are excited that you have chosen Haynes Global Preparatory for your child and want to make sure that we make the enrollment process as clear and easy as possible. If you would like to confirm your online registration has been completed, please contact the attendance office at 972 749 3303.
New Student Registration
Required enrollment documents are:
- Parent ID (ID, DL, Passport)
- Proof of Residency (a current lease, water, electric, gas)
- Updated Immunization Records
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Previous school records
- Any legal documentation the campus needs to have on file
- 2022-2023SY - Start the enrollment process by going to https://choose.dallasisd.org/login.
The following documentation may be used for address verification for school enrollment:
- Current Utility bill (electricity, gas, water, with the name of parent or guardian printed).
- Standard printed (not handwritten) lease, rental, or mortgage agreement with parent or guardian’s name.
- Mortgage or rental payment receipt with printed information identifying the name of the landlord or apartment complex with parent or guardian’s name.
Registration of Students New to the Country
New to the country immigrants, grades K- 12, who have never attended school in the United States, will be registered, oriented, and assessed at the Margaret and Gilbert Herrera Student Intake Center. The center's staff provides support to families and students to begin the path toward academic success.
How Do I Make an Appointment? Appointments may be made by calling (972) 749-5760 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: 9400 N. Central Expy, Suite 200. Dallas, TX 75231