STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO WEAR ID BADGES
The ID badge policy is for the safety and security of your children. It is a way to identify who should/should not be on our campus at all times.
- Students are expected to always wear school-issued ID badges.
- Students will receive their first ID badge for free. A lost ID badge must be replaced. Replacement badges are $5.00.
- Student ID badges must be worn on lanyards around the neck.
- Student ID badges must be visible, with pictures facing forward.
- Students are not allowed to tamper or alter ID badges or photos.
- Students who forget their ID badges are required to get a temporary ID sticker for $1.00 before school.