C. A. Tatum Jr. Elementary School
We are committed to maintaining a positive attitude towards students, parents and the community while.....
providing Tatum students with high expectations for learning and quality instruction th
prepare students to be college-ready and life-long learners.
Dallas ISD Student Achievement Goals
- All students will exhibit satisfactory or above performance on state assessments. Students below satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
- Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
- The achievement gap of race, ethnicity and socioeconomic status will be no greater than 10 percentage points on all academic measures.
- Ninety-five percent of staudents wil graduate. Ninety percent of the graduates will qualify for community, college, military, or industry certification.
- Ninety-five percent of students entering kindergarten wil be school-ready based on a multidimensional assessment.
- All students will participate in at least one extracurricular activity each year.