2020 UNCF Campaign: Impact a Dream
Each year the Dallas Independent School District supports the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization, by launching a workplace campaign to raise funds for deserving college-bound students. The funds raised from this campaign will be awarded as scholarships to seniors of all races in the Dallas ISD who plan to attend a historically black college or university (HBCU) or any other four year accredited U. S. college or university in the fall of 2020.
UNCF Workplace Campaign Kick-off Rally Thursday, January 30, 2020
UNCF Scholarship Recipient
Workplace Campaign - General Information
The workplace fundraising campaign begins January 31, 2020 and ends March 31, 2020, and is extended to students, staff, and their community members.
Theme: Impact a Dream
2020 Goal: $50,000
Campaign Contribution Period: January 31 - March 31, 2020
Scholarship Application Period: TBD
2020 UNCF Documents
For UNCF Campaign Campus & Department Representatives
Click the links below to view or print documents.
- UNCF Campaign Letter / WAIP Memo
- UNCF Kick-Off Presentation / UNCF Kick-Off Flyer
- UNCF Frequently Asked Questions
- UNCF Donation Log
- ORACLE Online Donation Instructions
- Deposit Instructions for Campus Office Managers and Central Office Staff
- Fundraising Activity Ideas
- Sample Alumni Organization or Business Solicitation Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
For questions regarding the UNCF website or application process, please email Cortney Lewis Smith.