Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Children may not be dropped off prior to 7:25 a.m. We do not have staff in the building to supervise
children prior to 7:25 a.m.
· Children are to arrive 7:25-8:00 a.m.
· Hokesmith and Kiest drop off lanes may be utilized for a.m. drop off.
· Children should have all their items ready and be prepared to exit the vehicle when you pull into the drop off
· When using the drop off lane on Kiest, please drive forward toward the exit to drop off ; as this will avoid a
back up near the Polk and Kiest intersection.
· Teachers pick students up from designated areas for class at 7:50 a.m.
· Students are tardy at 8:05 a.m. and will need to report to the CRC to obtain a tardy slip.
Afternoon Dismissal for Riders- First, Second and Third Grade OnlyPre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Fourth and Fifth Grade RidersThe Kiest Blvd. pick-up lane will be used for first, second and third grade students only.
First, second and third grade riders will only be released to adults.
Adults are to remain in their vehicle and follow the instructions of the Safety/Staff member on duty.
Drive carefully at all times. Please watch for pedestrians. Never park and leave vehicle in pick-up lane.
· Hokesmith Drive will be used for Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Fourth and Fifth graders.
· All Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students will need to be signed out by an adult in the gymnasium.