Frank Guzick Elementary School Parent
Involvement PolicyParent Involvement
Guzick Elementary want parents to become active leaders in our_____________________________________________________________________________
school and in the community. Parents can volunteer for school events
and actively through Parent Teacher Organization and as part of the
Site-Based Decision Making Team.
What are some ways that parents can be involved in the Frank Guzick Elementary
- Attend Family Nights
- Be an active member of the PTO and/or SBDM.
- Attend Open House/Meet the Teacher
- Access Parent Portal to regularly monitor their student’s academic progress
- Volunteer for field trips and the Brighter Bites program
- Access the Parent Center
- Follow Guzick on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to remain up-to-date on the latest school news
- Work with students at and away from school
Frank Guzick Elementary School?
Frank Guzick Elementary School
- Express high expectations for their success.
- Encourage their learning and progress in school.
- Be a role model and show the value of learning, self-discipline, and hard work.
- Read with and have frequent conversations with your child.
- Help with homework.
- Check book bags for papers, notes, etc.
- Make sure your child attends school regularly and on time.
- Monitor children’s out-of-school activities.
- Stay in touch with their teachers and respond to calls and notes.
- Praise your child and never under estimate the power of a hug.
“Go For The Gold”“Taking Steps Towards Excellence”