Construction Services/Bond Office
Provide quality sustainable facilities to enhance student achievement
- Manage the architectural and engineering design for bond-funded construction projects
- Manage the construction of bond-funded school projects
- Oversee the procurement of real property for new schools and expansion of existing campuses
- Manage the procurement of fixtures, furniture, and equipment for new schools and additions
- Assist in the administration of construction-related warranties
- Oversee a construction safety program to ensure safe activities on all campuses during construction projects
Chief Construction Officer
Brent Alfred is the Chief Construction Officer. He is an accomplished leader with a proven record of management and oversight of large capital projects for school districts. He is a registered architect and certified construction manager. Brent graduated from Southern University’s School of Architecture in Baton Rouge, LA. With more than 20 years of experience in the design and construction industry, the last 12 focused exclusively on K-12 schools and the learning environment. He has vast experience as a designer, project manager and owner’s representative in the construction field.
In addition to his professional experience, Alfred is a staunch community supporter and spends considerable time volunteering in the community and supporting students. He is particularly proud of his efforts in teaching entrepreneurial skills and building playgrounds for kids in communities of need throughout the area.
Mike Garcia Devyn Mountain Rose Kohut
Finance and Operations
Contracts and Procurement
9400 N. Central Expressway Dallas, Texas 75231 (972) 925-7200