2018-2019 Annual Benefits Enrollment is July 1 through August 24, 2018! This is your opportunity to enroll or make changes to your current benefits elections which begins September 1, 2018 and ends August 31, 2019.
If you have questions regarding your benefits or Annual Benefits Enrollment, contact the Benefits Call Center for assistance. The Benefits team can help you:
- Enroll in benefits as a new employee or during Annual Benefits Enrollment.
- Change your benefits if you have a “special enrollment event,” such as having a baby, getting married, or your spouse losing his/her employer’s health coverage.
- Get answers to your benefits-related questions.
- Provide help with using the new Dallas ISD Benefits Portal.
Contact the Benefits Call Center at (972) 925-4000. English- and Spanish-speaking representatives are available weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Winter Break Hours
- Half day on Monday, December 24, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST
- Closed all day on Tuesday, December 25 and Wednesday, December 26
- Half day on Monday, December 31, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST
- Closed all day on Tuesday, January 1
For TRS pension benefits, please call TRS at 800-223-8778 or click here for TRS retirement information.