How to Enroll at Skyline High School
Documents needed for enrollment:
* The child's birth certificate
* The child's current immunization record
* The child's social security card (optional, but will save time if you have the document)
* Proof of residence (utility bill, mortgage or lease statement)
* Picture ID of the child's parent or guardian
* Proof of income for all working members of the household, a SNAP, TANF or Medicaid statement (if applicable)
* Court papers indication conservatorship or foster child placement (if applicable)
* Proof of Promotion
For more information:
Excellence is the Norm!
Health Insurance Program
For more information about the Children's Health Insurance Program, Children's Medicaid, and Children's perinatal application, call the Dallas ISD Medicaid Coordination Services at (972) 581-4793.
- Application Information for Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Childrens Medicaid, and CHIP Perinatal
- Información sobre la solicitud para el Programa de seguro médico para niños (CHIP), Medicaid para niños y CHIP Perinata
Skyline Magnet School - Career Development Center
The districts magnet school system is made of magnets for high school students, academies for middle school students, and vanguards for elementary school students. The schools provide career-oriented or specialized curriculum in addition to academic subjects.