Principal: Katrina Gibson
Assistant Principal: Kristin Gates
Grade Levels: Pre-K thru 5
School Division/Feeder Pattern:
Schools Division 5 - SeagovilleHigh School Feeder Pattern
School Hours: 7:45 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Top: Navy Blue, Black or White Collared Shirt
- Bottoms: Navy Blue, Black, or Khaki
School Colors: Blue and White
Mascot: Wee Dragons
Trustee District: District 4
Dallas ISD Goals
- All students will exhibit satisfactory or above performance on state assessments. Students below satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
- Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
- The achievement gap by race, ethnicity and socio-economic status will be no greater than 10 percentage points on all academic measures.
- Ninety-five percent of students will graduate. Ninety percent of the graduates will qualify for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
- Ninety-five percent of students entering kindergarten will be school-ready based on a multidimensional assessment.
- All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.