The Talented and Gifted Academy
- The TAG Academy was first stablished in 1973.
- It is one of two 80th percentile schools in Dallas ISD.
- We are a school within a school concept - allowing magnet students opportunities such as increased elective options, sports, cheerleading, extra-curriculars that are not offered at all academies.
- We are an Advanced Academic program - we challenge the academically gifted and talented student. Our program is aligned with College Board standards and prepares students to be successful in Pre-AP classes and more challenging AP and IB classes in magnet high schools.
- Boasts a low student/teacher ratio - each grade level is approximately 90 students.