Parent involvement is critical to the educational success of students. Here at Kramer, we offer several opportunities for parents to get involved in the educational and social growth of their students. We also provide events for parents to expand their own knowledge and gain tools to help them maintain a healthy family environment.Our active PTA supports Kramer faculty and students in many ways:
- Fall Carnival & Our Annual Chess Tournament help to support efforts like our new blacktop, while also helping to send our 5th graders to Sky Ranch and our 4th graders to Austin!
- Donating school uniforms to students!
- Our Dad's Club supports with school improvement efforts and aids with carpool lines. (Dad's and Doors)
- Our spring events such as the Northaven Home Tour support technology efforts like Raz-Kids and Brain Pop for every student!
- Site-Based Decision Making (SBDM) provides guidance regarding day-to-day operations as well as long term education goals at Kramer!
For more information on our PTA, visit their website: http://www.kramerelementary.org