What is included in the Dallas ISD reimbursable meal.
Choose 3-4 for a full breakfast meal:
- One entrée
- Two selections of Fruit/ Juice
Choose 3-5 for a full lunch meal:
- An entrée
- Two selections of Vegetables or Fruits
- A grain or bread – if not included in the entree
Every meal must have a serving of fruit or vegetable.
Dallas ISD uses MealViewer which is a platform that allows parents the opportunity to view daily menus, nutrition information and allergens so that they are aware of what their students are eating.
- Go to Meal Viewer or download the mobile app and register for your free account.
- Create profiles for you and your students and add their schools to view daily menus.
- Add allergens to your student's profiles to receive custom alerts. Favorite and rate different meal items so students can know when their favorite meal is being served.
If you have any questions, please visit Meal Viewer and click Contact or call Meal Viewer Customer Support at 866-351-2248.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.