Read for Me 2022
Saturday, June 4, 2022
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Your local Dallas Public Library
Read for Me is a community event that creates an interactive, multi-cultural experience in literacy while building advocacy for parents, students, and community members.
Join us at our family-fun event, Read for Me, in which we embrace diversity, share our passion for reading, and give away over 10,000 books. Students and parents will meet authors, work with community members, and experience the joy of literacy.
- Free food
- Free parking
- Free materials
Help create a joy, advocacy, inclusion, interactive, and exposure to
- Building joy of literacy
- Inclusion -- including students with disabilities
- Exposure to the variety of literacy
- Educating parents on how to advocate for their children and their reading/education
4 de junio de 2022
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
¡Acompáñenos en este evento de diversión familiar GRATIS en el que celebraremos la diversidad, compartiremos nuestra gran pasión por la lectura y estaremos regalando más de 10,000 libros!
Entrada y estacionamiento GRATIS
- Desayuno, almuerzo y regalos GRATIS
- Actividades interactivas divertidas
- Autores y oradores invitados