There are two types of scholarships: Internal and External
Pay attention to deadlines
Internal scholarships come from the college you plan to attend. Click your school choice below to find out more information about their scholarships.
External scholarships come from outside organizations such as: College For Texans, Superintendent Scholarship, and Mayors Intern Scholarship...etc. Explore below to find out more information.
The Larson Law Office Scholarship
- Award: $1,000
- Deadline: December 1
- Eligibility: Applicants must be currently enrolled or plan to attend a college, trade school, university, or a graduate institution in the United States. Proof of enrollment (transcript or acceptance letter) is required.
- More Info: https://www.thelarsonlawoffice.com/scholarship/
The Law Offices of Kyle Robbins, PLLC Scholarship
- Award: $1,500
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Eligibility: Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program for the 2022-23 academic year.
- More Info: https://www.kylerobbinslaw.com/scholarship-opportunity/
Collegeboard Opportunity Scholarships: https://opportunity.collegeboard.org
Need help with this scholarship? Visit your College Access advisor at your campus!
The new CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarships program is awarding $5M in scholarships to the class of 2022. There is no GPA or family income requirement. Students simply get rewarded for the work they're already doing to apply for college.
High school juniors: You may be eligible for CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarships. Earn scholarships from $500 to $40,000 while planning for college.