Return to Headlines

What classes can a G/T student enroll in to be considered "served" on secondary campuses?

On secondary campuses, students must be enrolled in at least one Category I or Category II course.

  • Category I courses include AP, IB, PTLW (Project Lead the Way), or Dual Credit
  • Category II courses include Pre-AP, International Scholars, PTLW, and Middle School for High School Credit