Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
Parents may only walk students to class on the first day of school. Beginning on the second day, we ask parents to follow the procedures below. Kids will go to there Destination.
- PRK- Meet in Gill Cafateria
- Kinder-1st- Meet in the Auditorium
- 2nd -3rd- Wait by their classroom
- 4rd- 5th- Meet in the Gymnasium
School Starts at 7:45AM for PrK-5th grade. If a student arrives after 7:45AM they must report to the attendance office room #101 for an offical "TARDY CARD. Personal will help with the morning drop-off beginning at 7:30am. They will assist with opening doors and greet students as they exit the car. To secure a safe and ordely car drop-off please help with this Procedures.
All students will be dismissed at 2:56 PM. When the teacher dismisses the students at the end of the school day, they are to go directly home, to their designated transportation area, or to their day care provider. Children are NOT allowed to wait after school for siblings or friends who are dismissed at a later time. Students may not go to another student's home without making prior arrangements before coming school. If you want yout child to go home with a friend or ride a diffrent bus, please send a note to your child's teacher. The office telephone is for Emergency use only.
- The white-curbed area in front of the school is to drop off and pick-up only.
- Do not block any School Busses
- Do not pull into the Staff lot to drop off students. Also all students must enter the front doors.
- Do not park next to another vehicle (double-parking) and do not let your child run between cars.
- Drive slowly and carefully.
- Make sure your child is ready to get out of the car when one of the staff memeber is ready to open the door.
- If you like to walk your child to class, make sure park your vehicle in the parking space.
- Be patient!! You are training your child on how to follow rules and laws by the example you set.
- Students are requitred to notify their teacher that their parent/ride is here to pick them up. Teacher must acknowledge that they see the parent before a student is allowed to leave.
- Students will only be released to the individuals designated as their pick-up contacts.
- After 3:10 PM any sudent who has not been picked up, will be taken to the audotprium to wait. Parents arriving after 3:10PM will be required to enter the building to pick up their child. This Procedure is designed to ensure safety.
Thank you Parents for everthing you do!.