• How do I serve a subpoena?

    The subpoena must be served to the custodian of record for the requested records. The subpoena must specifically name the custodian of record and should explicitly outline the records needed.

    If you have specific questions on the correct department or campus to serve a subpoena, please contact the Office of Legal Services at 972-925-3250 for further assistance.

  • Student Records

  • Personnel Records

  • Payroll Records

  • Other District Records